Watch WWE Day 1 Live PPV 1/1/2022 Full Show online Free.Watch Latest Shows of PPV on Watch wrestling. Watch WWE Day 1 Live PPV 1st January 2022 Full Show So Stay tuned with us to watch or download Latest Wrestling shows free
Watch WWE Day 1 Live PPV 1/1/2022-1st January 2022 Full Show Online Free HD:
- WWE Day 1 Live Match Card 1/1/22 January 1st 2022
# TagTeam KickOFF Match
* Cesaro & Ricochet vs. Ridge Holland & Sheamus
# WWE Championship Fatal Four-way Match
* Big E vs. Seth Rollins vs. Kevin Owens vs. Bobby Lashley
# WWE Universal Championship – Singles Match
* Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns (c)
# WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match
* The Usos (c) vs. The New Day
# Singles match
* Edge vs. The Miz
# WWE Raw Women’s Championship Match
* Becky Lynch (c) vs. Liv Morgan
# Singles match
* Drew McIntyre vs. Madcap Moss
# WWE Raw Tag Team Championship Match
* RK-Bro (Randy Orton and Riddle) (c) vs. The Street Profits
- WWE Day 1 Live 1/1/22 January 1st 2022 Full Match Card Info
- # Universal Champion Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar
– Universal Champion Roman Reigns will once again go head-to-head with The Beast when he battled Brock Lesnar in a highly anticipated rematch for the Universal Title at WWE Day 1.
- Back at SummerSlam, Lesnar made a surprising return and then secured a Universal Title Match days later on SmackDown against the dominant titleholder. In the height of their epic showdown in Saudi Arabia, however, The Head of the Table used the title as a weapon, in addition to getting some help from his cousins The Usos, to ultimately conquer the Beast.
- Lesnar returned to the blue brand the following Friday in a furious state. In addition to attacking Roman Reigns and The Bloodline head-on, though, he went on attack WWE Official Adam Pearce and got himself indefinitely suspended.
- When the suspension was finally lifted, history would repeat itself as Lesnar once again returned to Friday night and used his intimidation to immediately reenter the title picture. After forcing Sayn Zayn to use his recently acquired title opportunity that very night, Lesnar worked it out where he would face the winner for the gold at WWE Day 1. Then, prior to Zayn’s match against Reigns, Brock took the challenger to Suplex City before hitting him with two F5s! Moments later, The Head of the Table emerged to easily defeat the war torn Sami and the rematch between Reigns and Lesnar was set in stone.
- The Universal Title Match at WWE Day 1 will be an epic showdown between Reigns and Lesnar and absolute destruction is sure to follow. Don’t miss WWE Day 1, streaming LIVE on New Year’s Day, Saturday Jan. 1 at 8 ET / 5 PT# WWE Champion Big E vs. Seth Rollins vs. Kevin Owens vs. Bobby Lashley (Fatal 4-Way Match)
– It is official: At WWE Day 1, Big E will finally defend the WWE Championship against Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens … AND Bobby Lashley in a Triple Threat Match.
- Rollins announced on Raw that he would get his one-on-one opportunity – earned by winning a grueling Fatal 4-Way Ladder Match – at the inaugural event, hoping to ring in the new year with a title victory, but an extra wrinkle was thrown in as Kevin Owens was told he would be inserted into the match if he could defeat Big E one-on-one. Rollins’ plan to stomp out the competition in that matchup backfired, as he hoped to nullify Owens’ opportunity by attacking both competitors. His assault, however, resulted in a disqualification victory for Owens, meaning this WWE Championship Match would become a Triple Threat showdown. After returning with an attack on the original three competitors, Lashley demanded to be added to the match. WWE Officials Sonya Deville & Adam Pearce obliged but with one caveat: The All Mighty would have to defeat Owens, Rollins and Big all in the same night. The former WWE Champion would topple one challenge after another to secure his spot in the larger than life title clash at WWE Day 1.
- So which Superstar will emerge with WWE’s most coveted prize to ring in 2022? Will Big E overcome the odds to retain his title? Will Owens capture the most prestigious title he has yet to win, or will Rollins or Lashley reclaim the shine of a WWE Champion?
- Find out when it all goes down at WWE Day 1 on Saturday, Jan. 1, 2022, streaming live at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT# Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch vs. Liv Morgan
– Big Time Becks has proven she’s willing to do whatever it takes to maintain her spot on top of the WWE mountain, and Liv Morgan continues to find out the hard way.Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch has remained one step ahead of the competition since returning at SummerSlam. The Man shocked the WWE Universe with her return win over Bianca Belair at The Biggest Event of the Summer and eluded The EST of WWE’s quest to regain the title. Now Lynch has frustrated Morgan every step of the way, as the rising Superstar appeared poised for her breakthrough title win on the first Raw of December. Lynch was able to cling to the title and leave Morgan hoping for one more opportunity.
Lynch and Morgan came to blows in their ensuing encounter the following week, as the challenger unleashed on the champion with a furious attack. Big Time Becks responded with an unmatched brutality and smashed Morgan’s arm between the steel steps.Morgan has proved she’s unwilling to back down from her title dreams, but how much strength can she muster in her battle?Find out when it all goes down at WWE Day 1 on Saturday, Jan. 1, 2022, streaming live at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT# SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos vs. The New Day
– Two of the most decorated tag teams in history will collide once again with WWE gold on the line as The New Day take on The Usos for the SmackDown Tag Team Championship at WWE Day 1.The Usos are in the midst of their fifth SmackDown Tag Team Title reign, a mark surpassed only by The New Day who have held the titles seven times.The Bloodline has had a fierce grip on the Tag Team Titles since defeating Rey & Dominik Mysterio at WWE Money in the Bank, crushing the competition and eliminating potential threats such as Kofi Kingston. Along with Roman Reigns, The Usos used their superior numbers to pummel King Woods and Kingston, forcing King Woods to watch as they battered the legs of Kingston.Since that brutal attack, King Woods has stood alone against The Bloodline, attempting to pick them off one-by-one to no avail. With “The Hand of the King” now back by his side, the duo looks to hit The Usos where it hurts — by taking their tag team titles.Will Jimmy and Jey remain “The Ones” or can The New Day deliver a huge blow to the dominant Bloodline?
Tune in as another chapter in the historic rivalry between The New Day and The Usos is written at WWE Day 1 on Saturday, Jan. 1, 2022, streaming live at 8 PM ET/5 PM PT# Edge vs. The Miz
– Edge’s return to Raw was a welcome sight for almost the entire WWE Universe, but The Rated-R Superstar had one notable detractor: The Miz.Fresh off his appearance on “Dancing with the Stars,” The A-Lister came back to Raw on the same night as Edge. With his lovely wife Maryse by his side, Miz showered the WWE Hall of Famer with criticisms, wondering why his return got all of WWE’s promotion behind it while The Miz’s was left with nothing.
After a heated verbal exchange, Miz hosted Edge on the most must-see talk show in history, “Miz TV,” the following week, which saw the two rivals decide to settle their beef at WWE Day 1. The confrontation was capped off with a statement-making Skull-Crushing Finale by The Miz.What will happen when two of the most decorated Superstars in WWE history square off on the first night of 2022?Find out at WWE Day 1 on Saturday, Jan. 1, streaming live at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT# Drew McIntyre vs. Madcap Moss
– Drew McIntyre will look to turn Madcap Moss’ grin upside down when the two Superstars square off at WWE Day 1.
The former WWE Champion wants a Universal Title Match, and the fact that he hasn’t gotten one is nothing to laugh at and Madcap Moss might be about to learn this lesson the hard way. For several weeks, Moss and his cohort Happy Corbin have been trying to make jokes at the expense of The Scottish Warrior. After reclaiming his stolen sword from the mischievous duo, McIntyre appeared on Talking Smack to accept the challenge Corbin laid out for his partner in crime Moss at WWE Day 1.With a new year comes a new opportunity for McIntyre to finally end the hijinks, but will it be Moss and Corbin who have the first laugh of 2022?Don’t miss all the action of WWE Day 1, streaming live on New Year’s Day, Saturday, Jan. 1, at 8 ET/5 PT# Raw Tag Team Champions RK-Bro vs. The Street Profits
– The Street Profits want the smoke, and they will get just that from RK-Bro.
After prevailing over Rey & Dominik Mysterio in the finals of the prestigious RK-Bro-nament, Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford have earned the right to challenge Randy Orton & Riddle for the Raw Tag Team Championship on the first night of 2022. The Viper and The Original Bro defeated Otis and Chad Gable respectively in back-to-back singles matches on the same night the Profits won the tournament, so there is no telling which duo has more momentum heading into this blockbuster showdown for the titles.So will it be ‘Tez and Dawks raising the Raw Tag Team Championship high, or will RK-Bro kick off the new year by retaining the gold?Don’t miss this matchup at WWE Day 1 this Saturday, Jan. 1, 2022, streaming live at 8 PM ET/5 PM PT# Cesaro & Ricochet vs. Sheamus & Ridge Holland
– Cesaro and Ricochet will bring the thunder and lightning into tag team combat against the brutish duo from the United Kingdom, Sheamus and Ridge Holland, on the WWE Day 1 Kickoff show.Tensions have been brewing between all of these competitors in recent weeks, as Holland picked up a huge one-on-one victory over The Swiss Cyborg with help from Sheamus two weeks ago on SmackDown. Things escalated further during the 12 Days of Christmas Gauntlet Match on Christmas Eve, when this time, Holland helped The Celtic Warrior earn a victory of his own over Cesaro. When Holland attempted to help Sheamus again in the next part of the gauntlet, this time against Ricochet, the plan was neutralized by Cesaro and The Celtic Warrior wound up eliminated from the matchup.Ricochet ended up on the receiving end of a post-match Brogue Kick by Sheamus, which didn’t seem to slow him down until the final match of the gauntlet when he came up short against Sami Zayn. Now, he and Cesaro are out for some proper retribution against the powerful tandem from the U.K.Which team will emerge victorious?
Find out on WWE Day 1 Kickoff on Saturday, Jan. 1, 2022, streaming live at 7 PM ET/4 PM PT
Watch WWE Day 1 Live PPV 1/1/22 January 1st 2022 Online Full Show Free 720p HD Live stream, 1st January 2022 Dailymotion Live 10 Parts Stream during live broadcast, WWE Day 1 Live PPV 1st January 2022 1/1/22 3 Parts Full HD after show is over
We try our best to give links of all hosts mentioned above, Some times links are switched in deleted hosts, If you need video in any particular host, Request in Request Zone.